I just picked up a copy of seven Pines via eBay and it looks like it will be an enjoyable game once I spend a month reading the rules!
I have a few questions regarding the Turn Record Card.
1. Are the 3 boxes to the right of the larger box that reads, "Turn Record Track" nothing more than a "key" to inform you what each block means in the Hour boxes?
2. Why is the "Twilight w/ Visibility" box shaded half black and half white as no hour box is shaded in such a manner?
3. A few Terrain key questions. At the bottom left the Terrain key for the various types of terrain on the map are listed, yet the photo copying of the card is so bad I cannot make out what is what.
a.) Are the Primary Roads on the maps the White Roads (since it looks white in the little key)? Secondary brown roads?
b.) Is the Stream the Blue River with the additional blue halo around them?
4. What is the significance of the 8:00pm and the 5:00am boxes?
5. Are the 7:30pm and the 5:30am boxes the Twilight w/ Visibility boxes?
I have already made a Publisher file to replace this card with what I hope is a better version, but I really need to know these answers to finish it properly.
Thanks for the help.
EDIT: clean it up a bit.
- Last edited Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:13 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:12 pm