1 Posts

Wargames» Forums » General

Subject: Frontline General Map Artwork Update rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Byron Collins
United States
flag msg tools
FG Map Artwork Update: Mark Mahaffey, a very talented artist, has just completed an update to the Frontline General Production Game Map (See link below to the BGG Image). This map will be on display at Gen Con this August as part of our promotion of the game. The map will be included with the full version of Frontline General after the free Italian Campaign Introduction has been out for a while. A portion of the hi-resolution map suitable for most home printers will be available for free in August via PDF download as part of the release of the Introduction to the game. I hope that you like the new look of the updated Southern Italy Campaign map. When I received the hi-resolution version, I just had to stare at it in awe for a few minutes. Truly a work of art!

More information: Campaign Maps in Frontline General may be used at the Operational Scale to optionally drive detailed miniatures battles at the Tactical Scale. This is recommended for battles that are focused on the capture of operational objectives (as outlined by the campaign, scenario, or standard game. Alternatively, players may complete the entire game at the Operational Scale without miniatures.

Mark’s portfolio may be found by following the link below. He does some amazing work for GMT and other game companies and he’s truly passionate about his work.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.