Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tomi Supperi
Finland
Oulu
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you trade items during your movement with investigator who is at gate location and has explored marker? or are you drawn through the gate?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai Peters
Germany
Boeblingen
Baden-Wuerttemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are drawn through the gate as your Arkham Encounter not during movement. So yes, you can trade during your movement. Remember that you do not have to end your movement when entering the gate location, so you can enter, trade and then move on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Movement is Phase 2. Getting sucked through the gate happens in Phase 3 (or Phase 5). So yes, you can run somebody to another Investigator and give them, say an Elder Sign. Of course, if you don't give them an ES, and they fail to close/seal, you're sucked to the OW and this gate might be the only one leading to it, possibly getting you LiTaS'd.

P.S. Dam(n), ninja 'd

P.P.S. Maybe we should play a face-to-face game, since we seem to be from the same town !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vaughn Sandor
United States
Monroe Township
New Jersey
flag msg tools
The BBC series is far better than the excellent NBC one. Now go watch it.
badge
This is not me but I have been known to dance like David Brent on occasion.
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the house rule where you don't have to go through the gate if you move into a location that already has one.
You can choose to take the event card instead during the event phase.

There are actually several good ones here that can make the game slightly tougher or easier.

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ah_houserules.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.