Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gregg Prendergast
United States
Newton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just read the rules to prepare for our first game of Primordial Soup. I have one question about buying the New Gene cards. Where do they come from????? The set up rules for the game state only that the Gene cards with a "3" on their bottom corner are used for a 3 player game, and the rules for Phase 3 : New Genes state only that each player can use BP's to buy new Gene cards during the phase. Nowhere does it say where the new Gene cards come from! Are they all laid out face up, with every card visible and available for purchase? Or are a certain number of cards drawn from a deck of new Gene cards and only the drawn cards are available for purchase?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Christopher
United States
Salem
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
In the wonderful game, Bonaparte at Marengo, this is how to get nasty Frenchies out of a village.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just lay them out and allow people to pick from them. In the 3-player game, for example, you'd have the gene cards marked "3" available for purchase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregg Prendergast
United States
Newton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, that's what I thought but I wanted to make sure. The rules really need to be more specific about that. Thanks for your help Mark!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Christopher
United States
Salem
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
In the wonderful game, Bonaparte at Marengo, this is how to get nasty Frenchies out of a village.
mbmbmbmbmb
My pleasure! Yah, we weren't sure what to do the first time we played and then realized that was the logical way to go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.