1. Why did the storm develop when they started fighting each other?I think it was a reaction to her being pissed off.
2. Where did they come from?Didn't she say they were the last of the angels?
3. How long did Mary think she could get away with living a normal life with her husband?I doubt she thought that far ahead. Since she would never get old, it would probably be quite obvious in a few years.
4. Why wasn't there a central villain better than a "former psychology professor" with about seven minutes of screen time?But, but... him counseling head and ass was the best part of the movie...
5. Where was the dang STORY?I'm sure it will be explained in the sequel.