Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Weintraub
United States
Deltona
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Battle Bikes is very much like it's parent game Battle Cars. The main diferance is the size of the vehicle. The same problem is found in this game with the clumsy little damage markers. Again use dice to do away with this slight headache. If you like a fair fight when dueling against the cars, you will need a gang of cyclists to take out the car. Teams work very nicely as well. Each plyaer taking one car and one bike. If you have enough players to get all eight vehicles into play, divide evenly. I always liked to destroy one of the enemy cars as soon as possible. Once you have the hang of the interplay between cars and bikes the expantion is a lot of fun. I personally did not care for it on it's own. The bike is more maneuverable but they fly apart far to easily. The game was to short for me. I have not seen a copy of the expansion in a long time. I don't know the going price. If you can get a copy for a few bucks and own the original I say go for it. Good hunting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.