Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Prickett
United States
Canton
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know when this game will be available in reprint?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Fisk
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Come on you Seagulls! Sami Hyppia's Blue & White army!
badge
That's weird. This bit used to mention Shire Games, and tell you all how wonderful we are. But it seems to have got deleted. Let's see what happens this time ....
mbmbmbmbmb
More copies hit the UK a couple of weeks ago, so I would have thought they'd be readily available in the US as well.

N.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I heard that new copies would be availible the same time as the expansion. The expansion is due out in august at the last announcement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Wolff
United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jay Tummelson said July a couple weeks ago.
http://www.boardgamenews.com/index.php/boardgamenews/comment...

Rio Grande website says June, Thoughthammer's website says July. I think the expansion is now being released later than the original, August. I have been watching because I pre-ordered it awhile ago with other games and this is the one holding them up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received a note from Jay at Rio Grande yesterday saying he expects the reprint to arrive sometime this week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Maurer
United States
Rockford
Michigan
flag msg tools
timewellspent dot org has them back in stock as of today. They're in Colorado I think. Placed my order moments ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.