Popular Tags: [View All]
Hugh G. Rection
United States
La Mesa
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know the answer to your question, but you might have better luck getting an answer on the Duel of Ages Forums.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Fiscus
United States
Maricopa
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mjtuell wrote:
I think the text for the Bladed Terror is just a little confusing and doesn't seem to account for all circumstances. It says that the Bladed Terror may not use, destroy or carry cards. Should we read it that the Bladed Terror never draws cards (for example, when it passes a Stealth or Melee challenge) and that it can never be the target of a card distributing effect (like the Tower of Havoc)?

The answer to both of your questions is "yes". Bladed Terror cannot, under any circumstances, use, destroy, or carry cards. That rule covers every situation. Bladed Terror is an awesome target for an AMAZE in the Tower of Havoc because it allows you to destroy an enemy character's entire cadre of cards! I'm the FAQ guy at www.duelofages.com, so please stop by and visit.

Tim aka Red River Roy, The Man in the Bright White Suit

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.