United States
Rutland
Vermont
flag msg tools
Boston Redsox
badge
New England Patriots!
mbmbmbmbmb
Playing my brand new copy of Total War on my brand new gameing table.On a smaller table to the side my new copy of A Victory Denied waits to be punched out and set up!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Heath
United States
Galesburg
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All wargame publishers enthusiastically supporting PBEM clients such as VASSAL... and working with amateur VASSAL (& others) devs to provide original artwork from their games to make the modules upon release.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Ernst
United States
Morrison
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How big is the table? I'm limited by lack of space, a wife, a cat, and a 9 month old (in that order).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What you need is some "Hexual Healing". But don't look at me, I don't swing that way. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Mac
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, the counter punching. One of my favorite things in the world. I hereby fully support your hex addiction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just call me Erik
United States
Waldorf
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A place to leave things set up constantly...things like World in Flames (Full Campaign), a 100,000 BV Battletech game, Luftwaffe, Panzer Leader...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.