Joshua Balvin
United States
Los Angeles
CA - California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played and LOVED die macher for the first time this last week but have 2 problems:

1--my copy didn't come with the special dice--can anyone tell me what the numbers are on the dice? I think they have 0-4 on the 6 sides but not sure which and how many of each.

2--We only played the short game, but by the end of just the 3rd election, 3 of us had reached the maximum number of seats, 80. Did we do something wrong? At teh end of each round, we awarded seats equal to the number on the chart on the card--which for 1 alone was 50 seats that all 3 of us got, so we sat on 80 for the rest of the game and got huge payouts that the other players didn't get. So i guess my question: Do you get seats awarded from the chart after every election and, if yes, what happens when you get all 80 seats on the chart?

Thanks! I can't wait to try this one again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Marshall
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, Josh:

1 - The distribution of the numbers on each of the dice is 0,1,1,2,2,3

2 - I think you might be confusing the seats that you win in each election with party membership. The seats that you win translate into points that are recorded on the score sheet. The party membership track is adjusted in different ways: burying polls, declining party contributions, matching issues on the national board, etc.

Rarely will you get to 80, though it is possible. I think the logical to do at that point is to allow further membership rather than capping it at 80.

Hope that helps!

Jason
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Balvin
United States
Los Angeles
CA - California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That helps out immensely! Thank you so much!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.