Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Johnson
United States
flag msg tools
Date: 1/2/05

Hunter, (10 yrs old?)
Ryan E. (12 yrs old)

This was a first time play for all of us. Grey was the ringleader and taught us all the rules and the flow of the game.

We only added one thing. I am a card designer for Hallmark, and brought a few card stock mock-ups to use as bidding shields.
As the game started, there were a lot of blue mines to take. Hunter, and I were able to stay away from the blue mines, and when the 1st saloon came out, I made sure I had a chance to win, and did. I put the saloon in the Blue city. (San Narcisco?).

By the mid game there were a lot of blue mines. When the 2nd Saloon came up, (At this point no dynamite had shown yet.) Rob, who was getting nailed by my saloon, grabed the saloon, and also put the Blue marker on his.
A round or two later, saloon girls came up and Rob also grabbed that, and now blue mines were -6. So when the dynamites came out, 1 was immediately used to blow up the saloon w/ the girls. Another was used to destroy a purple mine, in a bid to change mayorship from Grey to Rob.
My saloon was also destroyed late in the game, but to little effect.

At game end, all the mayorships were evenly spread, with no one having more than 2.

Winner: Ryan
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.