Thumb up
2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: Looking to sell a couple of lots of RPGs rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I'm trying to get rid of some books, and would rather give the commission to BGG than eBay. I was going to put them up on the marketplace, but it doesn't seem to lend itself well to these kinds of deals, so I figured I'd see if anyone was interested, and then contact the mgmt if we have a deal, rather than waste their time in advance.

I have three sets of items that I'd like to get rid of- I'm only getting rid of them in sets, not individually because I don't want to put *that* much effort into it. I'm just trying to get rid of them, so first reasonable offer will be accepted, and you pay shipping. Geekmail me if you have an offer or any questions.

Thanks for your time, and on to the lists.

Set 1 - Old D&D books
Set 1 contains various old dungeons and dragons books- mostly first and second edition, with a D&D Rules Cyclopedia thrown in. All of these are well used; the Unearthed Arcana and Oriental Adventures have loose bindings, and all have blemishes/notes of some kind- so these are for nostalgia or play, not really collection editions.

2nd Ed DMG
2nd Ed Ninja's Handbook
2nd Ed Fighter's Handbook
D&D Rules Cyclopedia (1991)
Dragonlance Adventures (1987)
Unearthed Arcana (1985)
Player's Handbook (1978)
DMG (1979)
Deities & Demigods (1980) with Melnibonean, Nehwon, and Cthulu Mythos

Set 2 - Dark Sun
Set two contains Dark Sun books. All of these are in excellent shape- some even in shrinkwrap.
Elves of Athas
The Will and the Way
Defilers and Preservers
Windriders of the Jagged Cliffs
Beyond the Prism Pentad
Valley of Dust and Fire
Slave Tribes
Veiled Alliance
Earth, Air, Fire, and Water
Asticlian Gambit
Arcane Shadows
Road to Urik
Dragon's Crown
Merchant House of Amketch
The Ivory Triangle

Set 3 - White Wolf
Set 3 contains books in the various games of the World of Darkness- All first edition. All in pristine shape, other than the Werewolf Book has one of those fragile pseudo-tears torn.
Vampire: The Players Guide
Mage: Storyteller's Screen
Order of Hermes
Celestial Chorus
Akashic Brotherhood
Virtual Adepts (x2)
Sons of Ether
Werewolf Storyteller's Screen
Rage Across New York
Werewolf Player's Guide
Rage Across the Amazon
Dark Alliance: Vancouver
Under a Blood Red Moon
Book of the Wyrm
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. Deniz Bucak
United States
flag msg tools
As Above, So Below
My books are forgeries. Nobody wrote them. - Philip K. Dick
You might want to sell the Deities and Demigods seperately as that has some value, even if it's beat up.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.