Popular Tags: [View All]
david karasick
United States
Gladwyne
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We have played many 3 player games and the first player seems to have an advantage. Now the game ends immediately when the 5th piece lands on the top three levels,but maybe everyone behind that person should get a last turn . If the second player ends the game, then everyone behind him should get a last turn and so on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Soledade
Portugal
Leiria
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
WYG Developer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think every player should have the same number of turns.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyong Tong
China
Beijing
Beijing
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think so, but the English rule says no. Could anyone make it clear please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Howitt
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
If you are playing 3-players over a three expedition sequence, then players can just take it in turn to go first and everybody will have the "advantage" one time.

I think the rules ending the game are correct as they stand. I don't think everybody should have the same number of turns because it takes away the instant "end the game now" dynamic, which can be used tactically e.g. if an opponent has rashly just started an expedition and will lose points if you end quickly.

I also don't think going first is particularly significant in getting more explorers over bridges/stones to the top three levels (depending if you are Keltising or Lost Citying) - where it does come in useful is grabbing early artifact chits before your opponents.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.