1 Posts

Jambo» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randall Peek
United States
flag msg tools
Played against Jeremy tonight, while Kasey and Jessica fixed dinner. Jeremy seemed to enjoy the game, especially as he won it rather decisively. Final score was 63 to 47. It wasn't so much that I did anything wrong as much as it was simply not getting any wares cards in my draws.
There really aren't any bad cards in the game, but it seems easy to skip over the animal and people cards when drawing in order to get goods and utility cards. My thought now is that I was simply too card-poor throughout the game, and that I really should have drawn more at the beginning in order to get those cards into play that allow for card advantage. As it was, the utilities I had on the table through most of the game were those that benefit through discarding, which furthered the problem. Next time out I will try to get card advantage and then hang on to those extra cards that will allow for use of discards toward the endgame.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.