Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I will not rest until Biblios is in the Top 100. - Steve Oksienik
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
This new version of the "Plays" page rocks! I love this and thanks for making it show the appropriate number. Now, is it possible that we can get some filters on this? While this view totally rocks, it seems like the ability to look at plays by month is gone. I'd also love to be able to view my plays by most recent.

The site is faster today, and it seems pretty stable. Kudos to Aldie for implementing the changes and getting it back in order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter R.
Italy
Bozen
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree wholeheartly!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Takagi
United States
San Marcos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can still see my games played by month, but not other users. I'm sure there's some way around it, but the option is not on their profile pages anymore.

I like how you can now add more information about each play, but will there every be a way to speed up entering this data? Entering in each player's name and BGG userid would be easier if the data was stored somehow for easy recall, seeing how many of us probably play with the same opponents on a regular basis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I will not rest until Biblios is in the Top 100. - Steve Oksienik
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
Thats a really good point. I would love to be able to store a list of my opponents so I could just choose them froma drop-down menu.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Cox
United States
Clemson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
1024x768 works just fine - Don't Wide the Site!
badge
Missing old BGG
mbmbmbmbmb
Just remember that we don't have calendar views of games played or lists of all plays by user, sorted by most plays for the game in question. Those have gone away, but Aldie says they'll be back.

In the meantime, yes it's interesting to fill in more fields (though I've never understood the "rating" for a game session, rather than the game itself). However, those fields currently don't do anything (like calculate wins or average game length and such).

So, for me, I'd be happy with what we had right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David F
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
Luck in games, in measured doses, is the catalyst which enables shocking game-changers that you'll remember and talk about forever.
badge
Let the Lord of Chaos rule.
mbmbmbmbmb
I like it too! It allows me to write mini-session reports if I'm too lazy to write a full one. It's good to see people happy with the changes, instead of that whine-fest on the bugs list zombie

I also LOVE the new Trades page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wolfe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Zendo fan, Columbus Blue Jackets fan, Dominion Fan.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Randy Cox wrote:
Just remember that we don't have calendar views of games played or lists of all plays by user, sorted by most plays for the game in question. Those have gone away, but Aldie says they'll be back.

I do hope the old functionality returns. I can no longer easily answer questions like "What was my most played game at Origins?"

The new stuff is interesting, but not as useful to me as what is now missing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.