Subject: Help My Games Find Their Long Lost Companions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
flag msg tools
Follow me for wargames!
I'm a semi-regular at the game auctions at the annual Strategicon conventions. Many years ago (10-15), I went to one and won an auction for a lot of wargames: Assault: Tactical Combat in Europe – 1985 and one of its expansion modules, Bundeswehr: Nato's Front Line.

I was in a rush and picked up my lots and went straight home. I was shocked to discover that my new wargames were incomplete. Inside the Assault box were many ziplock bags with mostly red counters (I would presume Soviet/Warsaw Pact units) and markers (all nicely clipped), and inside the Bundeswehr box were 8 map sheets.

Obviously, these two were part of a collection, with NATO pieces and rules/scenario books in separate boxes.

So, I figured I'd put this out here, in the hopes of finding either the other half of this collection, or a kind benefactor willing to help me out. If you have a bunch of NATO counters and rules for the Assault series, but no maps or Warsaw Pact pieces, drop me a line!
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.