Blood Bowl: Living Rulebook» Forums » Sessions

Subject: 145 Rookie Cup X Round 1 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Barratt
United Kingdom
Royal Leamington Spa
flag msg tools
This is a report of a game that I played a few months ago on FUMBBL. Both teams were brand new Orc teams

I received in the first half and my drive stalled mid-half. I tried to run a Blitzer out of a broken cage late in the first half, but he was chased down and sacked. A maul formed around the ball resulting in Da Mork n Gork Show's thrower getting the ball on turn 7. He attempted to pass to a Blitzer who was just past the line of scrimmage, but the ball was intercepted by one of my Black Orcs. On turn 8 the Black Orc went for it and handed it off to my thrower, who moved forward to throw a quick pass to a marked Blitzer, who dodged away to score; all done with no TRRs. The chance of making that touchdown was a whisker over 3%.

I forgot that Da Mork n Gork Show had a Troll and Goblin combo, so didn't set up to stop the one turn touchdown (OTT). Luckily Durgor Ogbog tried to eat the Gobbo instead of throwing him.

In the second half Da Mork n Gork Show tried to score a Throw teammate (TTM) touchdown, but their Troll, Durgor Ogbog, failed his really stupid roll on turn 1 and the Gobbo, Naffug Wazshak, failed his landing on turn 2.

I formed a cage around the ball and picked it up with my thrower and spent most of the half marching the cage down to make it 2-0 late in the second half.

Da Mork n Gork Show made another OTT attempt on turn 8, but the Gobbo failed to catch the hand off, making a total of four TTM attempts all failing in different ways.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.