Subject: AH Flowcharts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: OP_deleted_OP_and_now_thread_doesnt_make_sense [+] [View All]
Don Barree
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
General Bonkers says the War on String may be unwinnable. Detractors worry that his statements will embolden string.
mbmbmbmbmb
This is great news! For me, your flowchart is the most indispensable download on this site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg r
United States
TROY
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Those are great!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Vawter
United States
Walled Lake
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A million thanks. We used this during our weekend game and found them to be an invaluable resource.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh G. Rection
United States
La Mesa
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MrSkeletor wrote:
1.4 - 1.5 is only a couple of spelling errors, don't worry about it (unless you're super anal).

Think about what site you are on... laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Todd
United Kingdom
Manchester
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've not seen these before. I'll think they'll come in handy for the next time we play. Very cool. cool

Quote:
(unless you're super anal).

Speaking of which... some very minor typo corrections
Phase 5 Mythos
third box down on left edge
Quote:
monsters who’s dimension symbol
should be "whose"
and to the right of this, Black-normal and Red-fast boxes
Quote:
it’s dimension symbol
shold be "its"
and Blue-Flying box
Quote:
in a connect street
should be "connected"

(You put all this hard work in and someone just picks you up on the smallest thing. Kinda like being a game designer.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Groen
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's the first time I've seen these and they are really good.

A couple of things I picked up or am not sure about.

Phase 1 Sheet
- Arrested. Should this read, "Delayed and lose next turn but move to main police station area. Following turn as normal."?
- Tasks. Sould this read, "Must spend Arkham encounter phase in listed area and still be there during following upkeep phase."? If this is the case perhaps this could be included in the Phase 1 box as well as Missions.

Phase 2 Sheet
- Missing the arrow from the "NO" in the bottom most box.

Phase 3 Sheet
- The box near the top left has a description of what happens to monsters that appear without a gate. I found the similar description on the Phase 4 Sheet the be clearer.
- One thing I often forget is that when a gate is sealed you remove monsters with the matching sybmbol from the outskirts as well. Would it be usefull for others to add this to the two "Seal Gate" boxes, eg "..... symbol from board including the outskirts."

Phase 4 Sheet
- Monster Limit Box includes reference to Dunwich but not Kingsport.

Phase 5 Sheet
Would the information on the Phase 1 Sheet regarding monsters moving into a Vortex in Dunwich be able to be added into the flow section of monster movement on this sheet? I know there isn't a lot of room left.

Cheers
John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Webb
United States
Western Mitten
flag msg tools
designer
badge
GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for these very useful files. I looked them over when I was first digging through the huge pile of rules and errata and they helped me to "get into" the flow of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.