Popular Tags: [View All]
Mad Scientist Philip von Doomula
United States
Orono
ME
flag msg tools
"I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar."
badge
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are wooden cubes from boardgaming. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
mbmbmbmbmb
Not really sure what forum to post this on.

Where in Copenhagen, Denmark can I purchase Ticket to Ride Nordic Edition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Håkan König
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, unless it's sold out, it should be readily available in most toystores, bookshops (if they have games) etc. Or you can check out www.Fantask.dk which certainly should have a copy or three. http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=31727014804990...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Verbeeck
Belgium
Mol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DOW have announced that the game will be released worldwide

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kåre moll Christiansen
Denmark
Frederiksberg C
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantask is probably your best choice. If they are out of copies, there are a couple of other place to try, though they'll be more costy.

Link: www.fantask.dk

Faraos Cigarer should also have a copy. The shop is located in the city center near Fantask.

Link: http://www.faraos.dk

Another place worth checking out is Games, which is also located in the same area. This shop has a good selection, but they are expensive (and games are already really expensive in Denmark)

Link: www.gamesweb.dk

Have a good stay

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.