Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Rock Band has taught me... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
If Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Then Actions x2 Speak Louder Than Actions
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
One of the Original Twelve
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
... that I am not your "Go To Accurate Lyrics" guy.

Oft overheard, mid-song "For reals?! Those are the real words to the song?!" Followed by incredulous looks from my band mates.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
Avatar
mbmbmb
joebelanger wrote:
... that I am not your "Go To Accurate Lyrics" guy.

Oft overheard, mid-song "For reals?! Those are the real words to the song?!" Followed by incredulous looks from my band mates.


Hey, don't take crap from your band. Remember you are the lead singer and without you they are nothing!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
joebelanger wrote:
... that I am not your "Go To Accurate Lyrics" guy.

Oft overheard, mid-song "For reals?! Those are the real words to the song?!" Followed by incredulous looks from my band mates.


Hey, don't take crap from your band. Remember you are the lead singer and without you they are nothing!


Unless you're Steve Perry.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Eager
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
DBA Junkie
badge
"A Book should serve as the Ax for the frozen sea within us."-- KAFKA
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ninja Here's a musician joke for ya: Q: How many lead singers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: Just one, to hold the bulb while the rest of the world revolves around him. ninja
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
If Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Then Actions x2 Speak Louder Than Actions
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
One of the Original Twelve
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Scott Firestone IV wrote:
MWChapel wrote:
joebelanger wrote:
... that I am not your "Go To Accurate Lyrics" guy.

Oft overheard, mid-song "For reals?! Those are the real words to the song?!" Followed by incredulous looks from my band mates.


Hey, don't take crap from your band. Remember you are the lead singer and without you they are nothing!


Unless you're Steve Perry.

Ironically, "Ask the Lonely" just came up in my party shuffle.

Also, that made me cry a little.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.