Nations at War: White Star Rising» Forums » General

Subject: Interest rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Price
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmb
Initially I wasn't particularly interested in this game, but as time goes by my interest has gone up.

The question is, should I pre-order. Being 150+ orders away from going to print after a lengthy amount of time makes me think again. Perhaps I'm being a bit over-cautious/pessimistic?

I hope some of the artwork for the counters will be improved, such as the PzIV and possibly ATG silhouettes could be used.

Has the King Tiger got a 4/4 armour? Man, nothing will knock that puppy out (but an infantry assault!).

My thoughts.

Steven

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Savage
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I pre-ordered it, you can never have too many good tactical WWII games in my opinion. I'm surprised it hasn't made its pre-order number yet though. Hopefully LnL will tighten up their rulebook, that was my only problem with LnL's Forgotten Heroes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Pryor
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I've preordered it as well and I'm a little surprised it hasn't met it's goal yet. With as well as Eisenbach Gap was received I thought a WWII version would have generated alot of interest quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.