Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Belief, the last prison of Mankind
mbmbmbmbmb
... that you are teaching, others might like them too.

At DexCon this past week I ran 48 hours worth of games. The ones I really loved -- Nefertiti, Stone Age, Taj Mahal, Maharaja, Stone Age, Pandemic, Louis XIV, Hansa, Amyitis, Cleopatra & the Society of the Architects, among others -- were thoroughly enjoyed by those playing them. Many placed orders for these games, while others took their copies out of shrink.

Ingridient X (Gil Hova) also ran a number of games he loved -- Turf Master, Galaxy Trucker, Kingsburg, You Must be an Idiot, et al -- with similar results.

Love your games, and you just might find more players for them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Got two game tables and a microphone
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, snap!

I didn't know you were in the NYC area.....

I've gamed with Mr. IngredientX before; it's also good to game with open-minded, cool people...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Gola
United States
Redding
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
and everything under the sun is in tune
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree, enthusiasm is contagious.

Osiris Ra wrote:
Ingridient X (Gil Hova) also ran a number of games he loved -- Turf Master [...] You Must be an Idiot, et al -- with similar results.

Hey, that sounds familiar!

I'm still bitter that you guys blew off the last race in our game of TurfMaster.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.