Hide
8 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Trying to find a card game again. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: identify [+] [View All]
Travis Hess
msg tools
It was either designed by Mensa or selected by Mensa as being a great game. I remember cards like the Eye, Love/Heart something like that. The cards could change the rules/objectives of the game. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I remember playing it a few years ago and was trying to find it again. The cards were pretty simple looking cards, plain white with a black font for the card title and rules and black illustrations. I think. Can anyone help me out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Fuller
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Fluxx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Hess
msg tools
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
fullerbd wrote:

Normally its considered a miracle when these things get answered.... but I'm sure a little part of fullerbd died inside after knowing the answer...

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Fuller
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
someone had to do it

Don't mind him Travis, you and your Fluxx are welcome here... for a while

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DKahnt wrote:
fullerbd wrote:

Normally its considered a miracle when these things get answered....
-DK

Miracle? I've never seen one not get answered. I've seen game identified with the meagerest of info like there was a castle on the cover and green chits made back in the 80's.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
Sislar wrote:
Miracle? I've never seen one not get answered. I've seen game identified with the meagerest of info like there was a castle on the cover and green chits made back in the 80's.

You're probably thinking of Kremlin, but that is St. Basil's cathedral on the cover, not a castle. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.