Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Horrible Dr.B
Canada
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Dear boardgame designers,

It is with great joy that we are now launching the second edition of Ludo-Outaouais' boardgame designing contest. During the month of August 2008, applicants must send rules of their game creations to us by email or regular mail at the address specified on our site (see contest rules).
http://www.ludo-outaouais.com/en/ConcoursDePrototypes.html

The authors of the first 25 set of rules (2 game entries per applicant maximum) will receive a one-page review from the jury. From these 25 games, 5 finalists will be chosen by the jury; the finalists are asked to demo their game creation to the public during Ludo-Outaouais game convention held on October 18 and 19, 2008; finalists will receive a free pass to the event. After a final evaluation involving playtesting of the games, the jury will choose a winner who will receive the Ludor Award 2008!

This year, the jury is: Chantal Ide and Frédéric Collin (journalists for the newspaper La Presse), Nicolas Granger-Gothscheck, Romain Jacques, Louis-Olivier Bilette, and Pascal Blais (a.k.a The Horrible Dr.B).

Good luck to all!
Pascal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler.I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.
badge
Bffffttt, Pffffttt, Buuuuurtt........
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds pretty cool, but there is no way I can make it to the con to demo a game. Best of luck with the design contest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Romain Jacques
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
See you next year then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.