Popular Tags: [View All]
Warren Adams
Australia
Mt Lawley
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you don't know much about the English Premier League, don't let that worry you!

I don't know much about it either, but I have put a fantasy team in for the past few years. And I have done okay too.

And there is even an auto-select option so you can get your team picked for you.

The competition starts on 16 August so you will need to have your team selected by then.

Here is where you go to register - http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

To join the inaugral season of the BGG League competition then you'll need the league code 236310-117399.

All welcome...but watch out for Wazza's Wizzards...they are good (or they think they are).

And if you have 10GG to spare, and want to win it back plus some, then enter your team in BGG Premiership League. You'll need the league code 586939-116535.

Find out how to pay here - http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/2524385#2524385
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Booth
United Kingdom
Bicester
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi...

You might also be interested in the Fantasy BGG Premiership, which runs on the same Fantasy game and is now in its second year:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/2524385#2524385

There's a nominal charge of 10 GG to enter, but you can also play for 'free' if you want!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Adams
Australia
Mt Lawley
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If only I had known.

I'm in.

drb1004 wrote:
Hi...

You might also be interested in the Fantasy BGG Premiership, which runs on the same Fantasy game and is now in its second year:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/2524385#2524385

There's a nominal charge of 10 GG to enter, but you can also play for 'free' if you want!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I lose to any non-English then I've failed. Especially as every year I do pretty well in the Daily Telegraph Fantasy League, normally finishing in the top 5% or so...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My starting eleven of James in goal, Terry, Lescott, Campbell and Laursen in defence, Ronaldo, Modric, Osman and Sidwell in midfield and Berbatov and Kevin Davies/Dave Kitson up front is clearly mightier than anything anyone else can throw out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Plainwell
Michigan
flag msg tools
Mi cabasa esta muy verde
badge
Et in Vantasia ego
mbmbmbmbmb
I did best in the second half of last year when I completely ignored my team. I wonder if that means I should just completely ignore it from the beginning this year I'll try again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andrew
Australia
bayswater
western australia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
i'm in.. the meeple eleven has joined..

auss

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Adams
Australia
Mt Lawley
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I do have James, Lescott, Laursen and Kitson so I commend you on those selections.

I had Ronaldo but apparently he is likeley to be out until October so I elected to spend my money elsewhere.

Perhaps I'll try and buy him later.

HamsterOfFury wrote:
My starting eleven of James in goal, Terry, Lescott, Campbell and Laursen in defence, Ronaldo, Modric, Osman and Sidwell in midfield and Berbatov and Kevin Davies/Dave Kitson up front is clearly mightier than anything anyone else can throw out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.