Nick Wright
United States
Largo
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, I've been living in this area for awhile now and I see so many threads about people in either Miami, Tampa, or Orlando. Alas ever since I graduated college in Orlando and moved back home (and the one store I went too closing in this area), I've had a heck of a time trying to find any gamers near me.

I'm a huge fan of WH40k and been dying to try out the new DnD, but also I have a pretty hefty repertoire of games under my belt (War of the Ring, Sword of Rome, Race for the Galaxy, Axis and Allies, Tide of Iron... just to name a few) and would really like to get in touch with any gamers in the area. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Sauberer
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We have a boardgaming group that meets on Saturdays at my house in Wellington. We usually have between 15-20 gamers at a session. Race For The Galaxy has been getting a lot of play recently. Occasionally a wargame will break out, but not that often.

You are welcome to join us. More information can be found at http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/palmbeachgamers/ and you can also contact me.

I hope to see you soon.

Lionel23 wrote:
Hey, I've been living in this area for awhile now and I see so many threads about people in either Miami, Tampa, or Orlando. Alas ever since I graduated college in Orlando and moved back home (and the one store I went too closing in this area), I've had a heck of a time trying to find any gamers near me.

I'm a huge fan of WH40k and been dying to try out the new DnD, but also I have a pretty hefty repertoire of games under my belt (War of the Ring, Sword of Rome, Race for the Galaxy, Axis and Allies, Tide of Iron... just to name a few) and would really like to get in touch with any gamers in the area. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Sauberer
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, and some of our group will also role play, but not at the Saturday sessions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.