Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't seen this elsewhere so, according to GTM Issue No. 102, these are the components of Descent: The Tomb of Ice:

-- more than two dozen new plastic figures representing petrifying medusas & gigantic ice wyrms

-- six new heroes

-- 'Feat' cards which which allow heroes to gain the element of surprize against the Overlord

-- new treasures

-- new potion type

-- new features for use with an RtL campaign: outdoor terrain and new dungeon, rumor, location, & incident cards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zar Gon
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcoming surpriSe!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freedeath
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any mention of new dungeon tiles in Tomb of Ice? I live for more of those!

I know, it's sad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Freedeath wrote:
Any mention of new dungeon tiles in Tomb of Ice? I live for more of those!

I know, it's sad.

If memory serves me correctly, aren't the dungeon tiles on the reverse side of outdoor tiles?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh

Sydney
NSW
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Edit: Ooops, wrong thread gulp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Majo Descent
Slovakia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
figs MEDUSA????

Sorry but if Perseus was seeing something like this .... must laught. And the true is ... I stuned n petrified too when I see this picture of medusa. Three figures from "Beasts set" I consider thats OK (Shadow, Wywern and Lava Beetle). For their detailed work but wendigos and medusa seems like quick made or not complete. Who was seeing film "Clash of the Titans" from year 1981 must agree that Medusa has a "style" (besides of that she has bow). This looks like a Ent`s (death brings tree) beast from dark wood.

Is more ways how to interpreted she ... yes, "it" looks like "she"???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.