Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, So I'm working from home today.

And like 5 minutes ago, all the local fire engines and police I guess decided to turn on their sirens and drive in circles around my neighborhood because they seem to be going non-stop!

And then, all the dogs in the neighborhood decided to start howling and barking at the noise.

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TURN THE VOLUME DOWN! ARRGGH!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Adams
United States
Brigham City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you looked outside? Maybe your house is on fire...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm, that could explain why it's so hot today

But even still, they should come TO my house, not drive around the neighborhood. My house isn't THAT hard to find

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I am Jajax!
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
SHUUUUT UPPPP!

Words of wisdom.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know... How are your food stocks and ammo supplies? If the movies have taught me anything, and I like to think they have, lots of sirens 'for no apparent reason' are usually the heralds of a zombie apocalypse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kdiddy13 wrote:
I don't know... How are your food stocks and ammo supplies? If the movies have taught me anything, and I like to think they have, lots of sirens 'for no apparent reason' are usually the heralds of a zombie apocalypse.

Hmm, maybe I should be glad my family is out of town for the week, so if the zombies DO attack, I won't have to get them to safety.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
You and the Cap'n make it hap'n
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sigmazero13 wrote:
kdiddy13 wrote:

Hmm, maybe I should be glad my family is out of town for the week, so if the zombies DO attack, I won't have to get them to safety.

On the downside it means you'll have a dangerous trek across an undead infested land to reunite with them. On the upside, it'll make for a really great movie.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kdiddy13 wrote:
sigmazero13 wrote:
kdiddy13 wrote:

On the downside it means you'll have a dangerous trek across an undead infested land to reunite with them. On the upside, it'll make for a really great movie.

Hmm, perhaps I should start my journal so it'll be easier to sell the rights to when I'm done...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
On Monday mornings, I'm dedicated to the proposition that All Men are created jerks.
United States
Stratford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.