Subject: CanadaPost Tracking? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rory
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any way to track a CanadaPost package after it has left Canada and arrived in the US? My last tracking update is from 8/3 and it just says that the package has arrived in the destination country. Is there a way to track it from the US border to my doorstep?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diane Close
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
roboman wrote:
Is there any way to track a CanadaPost package after it has left Canada and arrived in the US?...

Use the customs number. You might have to do this through USPS.com instead of canadapost.com, but it works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rory
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pdclose wrote:
roboman wrote:
Is there any way to track a CanadaPost package after it has left Canada and arrived in the US?...

Use the customs number. You might have to do this through USPS.com instead of canadapost.com, but it works.

What a kick in the balls. They attempted to deliver it at 10:56 this morning when I wasn't around yuk. It says they left a notice, but I don't see one at my door or in my mailbox.

Now it says either the item will be redelivered or I can pick it up at my local Post Office. I just checked at the local office and they said it may be back there for pickup tomorrow at some point. The notice also says that if the item is unclaimed it will be returned to sender. Now I'm sitting in limbo between waiting for delivery tomorrow and trying to pick it up again yuk

Why couldn't they just lean it against the door like they do with every other package.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diane Close
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
roboman wrote:
Why couldn't they just lean it against the door like they do with every other package.

I believe cross-border tracking requires a signature upon delivery. You could ask them if a signed note, asking them to leave it at your door, would be sufficient.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rory
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pdclose wrote:
roboman wrote:

I believe cross-border tracking requires a signature upon delivery. You could ask them if a signed note, asking them to leave it at your door, would be sufficient.

I'll be around tomorrow during usual delivery time. If they don't swing by during that time I will head down to the local office and ask what's up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.