Neil Figuracion
United States
Chicago
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Gamers,

We're holding an Agricola tournament at Game Empire in Pasadena! We thought we'd get an early start on this amazing game.

Agricola tournament

Game Empire Pasadena
2302 E. Colorado Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91107

Sunday, August 17th, 1pm
Entry $6

The total of entry fees will be awarded to the winners as store credit. Participants who bring a copy of Agricola may have one free candy and soda selection.

We plan on having the game in stock for those folks who haven't been able to get theirs on-line. We've got a big gang of board gamers who stick around after our tournaments, so feel free to come for the hot new game, and stick around for those popular favorites. Plus, our air-conditioning works really well.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. I'll do my best to get back to messages if and when I see them.

twenty-three-skidoo,

Neil Figuracion
Fad23
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corin A. Friesen
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Could you give us an idea of what the final was like?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Figuracion
United States
Chicago
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Gamers,

Sorry it took so long to get the results out. Have been crazy busy with out-of-town family showing up...

Congratulations to the winners of the Agricola tournament held at Game Empire last weekend. Here are the winners:

1st place - Phillip Deutsch
2nd place - David Sukash

We went from two preliminary tables to a four-player final and drafted the I-deck, players choosing 7 of eight drafted occupations and minor improvements. Unfortunately the lists of the winners' stats have since been lost, but everyone had a lot of fun! Kudos to Phillip (who seems to keep winning our tournaments) and to Dave, one of our board game regulars who hadn't made it to a tourney before.

Coming up next weekend, Power Grid! Sunday, August 124th, 1pm. $6 entry fee. Check www.gameempirepasadena.com for more details! Our air conditioner is still working!

twenty-three-skidoo,

Neil Figuracion
Fad23

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Figuracion
United States
Chicago
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And we are planning to have more Agricola tournaments in the future!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Smallwood
United States
Santa Ana
California
flag msg tools
badge
TWO Equals in an "if" statement!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Your website makes my eyes hurt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.