Hide
8 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades » Game Valuations

Subject: Franklin Mint Clue/ Cluedo Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darren Caveney
msg tools
I have a mint condition Franklin Mint Cluedo Game I am considering selling.

It as never been played. The cards are still in the sealed plastic they came in and all the pieces, the board and weapons etc are also in their original packaging. i was wondering how much it is worth?

In advance thankyou for your help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The only one sold on Ebay in the past 60 days went for $329. It was sold using "buy-it-now", which means that was probably the high end of the market value range. Also, it was missing a part and had some minor damage.

Although one sale isn't a good indication of the true value, it does let you know there is at least one person out there who wanted the game. If I were you, I would slap it up on Ebay with a buy-it-now of $500. You may have to relist it a couple times (relisting is free) but I bet it will sell.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Caveney
msg tools
Ty for that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Rule
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi Darren,

Bit of a late enquiry but are you still looking to sell your Franklin Mint Clue set?
If so, what price would you be looking for, please?
Regards
Steve Rule (Bournemouth, UK)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angela Crawford
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Hi Darren, Do you still want to sell your Clue game? Because if you still want to sale it I'm interested in purchasing. Angela from Chicago IL
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ann Dunbar
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hi, Darren.

Wow! Do you still have it? Is it called Clue or Cludo? Did Franklin Mint make a European version? If it is in "Mint" condition, no scratches, all the parts, you should be able to get at least $500 for it. Maybe more, if you have the patience.

If it's up for bid, I certainly would be interested.

Thanks.

Ann

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colonel Mustard
msg tools
Yes, The Franklin Mint made a European version which was evidently sold in at least the UK and France. Not sure beyond that, as I have never seen any other editions. However, aside from the Cluedo logo being substituted everywhere the Clue label would have otherwise been, there were no changes. There is no "Reverend Green", Miss Scarlett is spelled with only one "t" and Mr. Boddy is the victim, plus the is no Spanner, or Dagger. Also, aside from the rule booklet, the French edition is entirely in English, including the detective notes, board and cards. I guess such a classic game didn't need translations?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.