Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Up until now, I was able to add fractional plays, which I used to log expansions used...

Now when I try to add a play with a fractional quantity is saves it as 1 regardless.... has this facility been removed?? If so why?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmbmb
ahhhh crap!

It let me do it when it first converted to the new system. If I went into the detail, it would let me do 0.1 and then if I looked up on a list it would be (x0). So, it didn't add to my play count but would show up on my list. Now it shows up as a full play. What ever they changed, it looks like it changed between the 2nd and the 5th.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/plays/user/Guantanamo?month=08&...

Hopefully they get it fixed, I'd like to be able to continue logging the expansions, but I don't want to artificially increase my total number of plays in a month.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Pizio
United States
Fall River
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Another year, another support drive, another silly Over text
badge
Which way to the nearest cliff?
mbmbmbmbmb
I used to do this as well. I suppose you could put the expansion information in the comments section now.

On a different note how are those past fractional plays being treated? Were they rounded up or are they still counted as fractional?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
spizio wrote:
I used to do this as well. I suppose you could put the expansion information in the comments section now.

On a different note how are those past fractional plays being treated? Were they rounded up or are they still counted as fractional?

They still show up as (x0).

I'm not using the 'detail' logging. While it's great he added it for those that wanted it, I just want to log when I played games (and see how many I played in a month/day/etc), nickels and dimes. That type thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
spizio wrote:
Mine seem to have been rounded down... i.e they're all showing as x0 with a 0 in the quantity field

I am one of the ones using the detailed plays... it's nice to log who I played with, especially since you can link to their BGG username... and the result can be seen in this coool graph:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/330293
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grimwold wrote:
spizio wrote:
Mine seem to have been rounded down... i.e they're all showing as x0 with a 0 in the quantity field

I am one of the ones using the detailed plays... it's nice to log who I played with, especially since you can link to their BGG username... and the result can be seen in this coool graph:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/330293

My problem is, I'm somewhat of a 'completist'. If I started logging the detail, I'd have to it all the time. There are some nights that after playing (or days later) that I have trouble remembering all the games played let alone who won and what scores everyone played.

I don't want to have to start carrying around a stop watch and log book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GGRRRR!!!!!!!!

I played the Pillars expansion last night, but I can't log it because I don't want to double up on my play count!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David F
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
Luck in games, in measured doses, is the catalyst which enables shocking game-changers that you'll remember and talk about forever.
badge
Let the Lord of Chaos rule.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd think this probably won't be too hard to implement. There's already a curious "Don't Count Win Stats" check box under the Detailed Add Play screen. How about a "Don't Count Play Stats" box?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery Bowling
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
Was it for this my life I sought? Maybe so, Maybe not.
mbmbmbmbmb
Add my name to a list of people who used .01 to record expansions and not sure how to do it now. It would be nice if we could do that again, or as David suggests, put a box to not count towards play counts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BibKamp318
Belgium
Beerse [near Turnhout]
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's back?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery Bowling
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
Was it for this my life I sought? Maybe so, Maybe not.
mbmbmbmbmb
It is back!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Woo Hoo! Thanks.

Now I just need to figure out which expansions I used in the last few weeks!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.