2 Posts

B-17: Queen of the Skies» Forums » Rules

Subject: Waves of Attacking German Fighters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike D

msg tools
Hello all,
I've just discovered BoardGameGeek and was stoked when I found out there were message boards for B-17. I love to play this game.

Anyway, to my question:
Supposed I roll for 3 waves of attackers (table B-2). Do I roll on table B-3 3 times and place ALL of the aircraft? or do I place each wave, resolve intercept, defensive fire, etc before moving onto wave #2?

If the former (place ALL at once), what happens if I roll the same result on table B-3 twice (three times?)? if that is the case, what happens to aircraft that are to be place in a location where another aircraft already has been placed (e.g. 12 High)

The rules (6.1.b) seems to indicate that all wave rolls are made but I'm not clear about this. (Wouldn't be the first time!)

Mike D
Pittsburgh, PA
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United States
Sterling Heights
flag msg tools
Glück muss man haben
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you… And I will beat you.
gicombat wrote:
Do I roll on table B-3 3 times and place ALL of the aircraft? or do I place each wave...
Mike D
Pittsburgh, PA

Hi Mike,

You roll for all three waves and then play them out one at a time.

Jim P cool

(born north of Pittsburg way back when)
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.