Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Don Cooper
United States
Syracuse
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here I stand is officially sold out at this time at GMT. There are a few copies in the channel though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Forster
United States
Pleasant Prairie
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning" - Dr. Reiner Knizia
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats again, Ed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Beach
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Thanks, Greg! I talked to GMT over the weekend about the path to a second printing. They will probably wait a few months for all the games to become sold out from retailers and then put it back up on P500 (early next year?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Forster
United States
Pleasant Prairie
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning" - Dr. Reiner Knizia
mbmbmbmbmb
Any changes planned? Since I bought the first edition, I vote for "no".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Beach
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
I also vote for "no". I want there to be one and only one version of HIS that everyone knows and plays.

However I would like to update the rulebook and scenario book to incorporate errata. Since they will be available as Living Rules downloads for first printing owners, that should work fine. And I'd like to include the 2-player variant in the second printing too. I don't think enough copies of C3i #19 were printed to accommodate all the owners of a new printing, so this should help keep the 2-player variant available to everyone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Cooper
United States
Syracuse
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to see a Player's Guide for the game. I, definitely, think the two player version should be included in any updated version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Roe
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Another help would be an image of the scenario set-up. I know it's printed in text in the scenario book but it'd be useful to see for quick set-up. Also, a conference map - A4 sized - for those secret confabs where you plot to take down the emperor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon H
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How about a GMT 'deluxe' card map, my paper one is getting tatty already!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Tan
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that's certainly needed. I recently bought a sealed copy of HIS, and the paper map was already threatening to tear along the folds. I guess that's probably the effect of lying in warehouses for 1-2 years.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.