Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Harding
United Kingdom
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The KOSMOS rules state:

"To use a special skill, the player discards 1 of the set of 3 cards to the discard pile"

"Note: If a player has more than 3 consecutive tribe cards together in a territory, he may use that tribe skill more than once that turn."

So, assume I have 4 consecutive cards, I discard three but can use the skill twice? Or do I have to discard 4? What if I have 5 consecutive cards?

My reading of the rules, and based on the example given later in the rulebook, would be that regardless of the number of consecutive cards beyond 3, I discard only 3 and can only use the skill a maximum of twice?

Oh, and do I have to use it twice at the time I discard?

Cheers,

Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have 3 in a row, you discard 1 of them to use that power. Now you have 2 left and can no longer use that power. If you had 4 in a row, after discarding 1 to use the power, you would have 3 left. So you could use the power again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Harding
United Kingdom
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AH! Discard ONE of the three, not ALL three!

Amazing how you can read something, AND type something, and still not SEE!

Thanks.

Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.