Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith Malkowski
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It states that if a werewolf enters an area containing any investigators, each investigator in that area loses 2 stamina. The question is: does the werewolf actually have to move into a space to inflict the damage or if already in a space with investigators, would he just remain where he is and inflict the damage?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Dean
Australia
Earlwood
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes...the WW has to MOVE into the space to cause the damage. An Investigator may move to or through one per the normal rules with no extra damage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And there is a question out there for the designers... Does "entering a space" count when the WW is placed there due to a Mythos event? Does it enter when it is drawn through an encounter?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jefferson Krogh
United States
San Leandro
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
And there is a question out there for the designers... Does "entering a space" count when the WW is placed there due to a Mythos event? Does it enter when it is drawn through an encounter?

I'm wondering that too. I've been playing that it doesn't count, since the werewolf isn't moving "voluntarily."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
badge
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Whatever screws the investigators the most.
Isn't that the default rule?

goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfie
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kobold Curry Chef wrote:
ColtsFan76 wrote:

I'm wondering that too. I've been playing that it doesn't count, since the werewolf isn't moving "voluntarily."

We had this come up recently as well -- an investigator entered and ended their movement on a space with the Werewolf. We're thinking that nothing happens because the Werewolf did not move into the space to inflict damage, and the investigator could not overcome the Evade modifier. Is this correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bern Harkins
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
Do the right thing. It's usually obvious.
badge
I Has a Stick! A Tiny Green Stick!
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.