Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Musselman
Canada
Burnaby
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I figure it's still a week or so early, but any sign of Agricola at a North American FLGS?

I have one on reserve from Drexoll Games here in Vancouver, and when I last asked them, they had no idea when their stock was expected from the distributor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Wilhm
United States
EDMOND
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
TokenCon: Oklahoma's First Board Game Convention!
badge
Living my best life
mbmbmbmbmb
According to Zev, distributors are supposed to be getting their shipments on Wednesday, August 13th. I would imagine that due to popular demand, the distributors will get the individual FLGS shipments out starting Thursday, possibly Wednesday if it's timed just right (i.e. they get their large shipment in the morning, and start sending them out that afternoon. I would imagine the FLGS would get them by the following Monday at the latest.

But that's just my guesstimate. I could be wrong. Distributtors may get them tomorrow, and FLGS will have them by this weekend. If we're lucky.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland Wood
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thoughthammer already has its copies. So it could be any day now to other retail outlets. Don't wait for the weekend. Start calling now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernie Lai
United States
Forest Hills
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i was in compleat strategist in manhattan this afternoon and saw 1 copy on the shelves for $70

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
It wasn't a rock
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
laiernie wrote:
i was in compleat strategist in manhattan this afternoon and saw 1 copy on the shelves for $70

ARG!

[RockLobster runs off and starts impatiently chewing on his mailbox...]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Herro
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My preorder from Alliance shipped today so we should have them in Wilsonville, OR on Wednesday. \o/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Fries
United States
Quincy
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
laiernie wrote:

I went to the Compleat Strategist in Boston and purchased the one copy there. The owners don't seem to know which games are good and which ones aren't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Quintal
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got a personal email from the owner of Myriad Games here in New Hampshire, and he says he just received Agricola at his retail store with the ZMAN card deck? Whatever that is. Supplies may be VERY LIMITED.

Feel free to check out his retail store website at:

www.myriadgames.com

Guy who owns the store's name is Dan - he's super cool.

EDIT: For local massachusetts/ new hampshire folk - the store is located in Salem, NH right off of exit 2 of 93 North.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Escobedo
United States
Rockville
MD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here in SoCal as well.

Jesse

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1603-1714
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Now I can add text to my avatar? Sweet! How do I do it?
mbmbmbmbmb
Five copies came in today at the Source in Minneapolis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Compton
United States
Lawrence
KS
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We received ours yesterday for our pre-order customers and we are receiving another shipment today for regular customers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Phoenix Games in Mukilteo, WA got about 10 boxes in yesterday. I was surprised to see it in already.

Bri

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Zamborsky
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Ah, Denny, I've hardly seen you this episode."
mbmbmbmbmb
We got 2 of our order of 12 in on Tuesday; we should be getting in the other 10 today (I'm Game; North Olmsted, Ohio).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.