Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Guthrie
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The tabletop tournaments at the Penny Arcade Expo in Seattle were released a few days ago and it was confirmed today that the "Battlestar Galactica" listed is indeed the new game from Fantasy Flight and they will also have it for sale at their booth in the exhibition hall! Just a heads up for anyone in the Seattle area. I know I'll be picking up my copy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goran Topic
Japan
Kita-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Zyzzyvas wrote:
The tabletop tournaments at the Penny Arcade Expo in Seattle were released a few days ago and it was confirmed today that the "Battlestar Galactica" listed is indeed the new game from Fantasy Flight and they will also have it for sale at their booth in the exhibition hall! Just a heads up for anyone in the Seattle area. I know I'll be picking up my copy!

Frack. I'm so far from Seattle... soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan M
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet! Pax is really underrated for board games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Murray
United States
Moorpark
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When is PAX?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan M
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last weekend in August.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael McFall
United States
Fort Hood
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really hope the play testing on this game isn't rushed. It just seems that this game is comming out fast for FF. It seems like FF typically puts out thier games a little behind the posted schedule.

I personally do not mind that because I hate games that were not play tested enough.

The news of this game concerns me because the theme and subject should make for a great game. I just hope it isn't rushed and gamers spend years fixing it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
michaelwmcfall wrote:
I really hope the play testing on this game isn't rushed. It just seems that this game is comming out fast for FF. It seems like FF typically puts out thier games a little behind the posted schedule.

I personally do not mind that because I hate games that were not play tested enough.

The news of this game concerns me because the theme and subject should make for a great game. I just hope it isn't rushed and gamers spend years fixing it.

From what little has been reported so far, BSG has been the "big game" at FFG for a while. Should be good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan M
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The same thing happened with Starcraft last year. If they rushed it out the door for the cons, it only showed in some of the component issues.

I wouldn't necessarily expect to see BSG in stores September 1. But that's different from having an early print run of 200 ready for a con.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Baumbach
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
michaelwmcfall wrote:

According to all the reports I've read from GenCon so far, it's actually one of the most played games. Two entire groups stayed up all night playing it over and over, until the sun came up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.