Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Corin A. Friesen
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only seen a score of 56 high (and that's from inexperienced players) in Notre Dame. What are your high scores, and what is the highest score you've seen?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Paul Sodusta
United States
Santa Barbara
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My best is 88 points. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Russell
United States
Bend
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With experienced players, our games tend to be in the 50s. I seem to remember a 63 once.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corin A. Friesen
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Barkam wrote:
My best is 88 points. cool

Wowee! Please tell me, how did you do it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Albritton
United States
Tupelo
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've gotten 100 once and 90+ a couple of times. I can't figure out how to post a picture here or I would post the BSW screen shot.

Truly a game where everything fell right. Double Hospital to start, got all the cubes I needed for the game before A3 was over. Moved three cubes from the Cloister to the Park with the minstrel in B1 where 1 cube was already waiting. From there, I always seemed to get either a carriage card or Residence. I never had rat trouble and I saved my money, not going into Notre Dame until the C phase (which was solo, I think), and then for the full amount. All the major point scoring bribe cards fell perfect for me, as well.

If any of these players are on Bgg, they will probably have higher top scores than mine:

Rank Name AveScore NumberGames NumberWins Win%

1 ehalsh1 70.86 3015 2285 75.79
2 Meneldor 69.72 2640 2009 76.1
3 Sydeon 69.92 2152 1576 73.23
4 moumoune 63.6 1946 909 46.71
5 mausns 65.18 1918 1333 69.5
6 TomTube 63.94 1830 1315 71.86

This is ranked by most number of games. There are five people who have an average score of 70+
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Thomason
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the game for Christmas, just played my 4th game, and got a score of 69. 2-player game; any thoughts on scoring variations between 2 players versus 4 or 5?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Cristofani
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got 95, similar game to Kubigaruma's--double hospital, got cubes, then coins, minstreled 3 to the park along with the trusted friend, went to Notre Dame only once, solo, at the end. (Three-player game. Other two are smart people who had played more than once before, but not that recently.) I got plague once, round 8.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.