Canada
Crysler
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wed August 13th
We will be meeting at the Legion at Richmond Road
I will have discount cards for M&K.
Gaming starts at 6:30 and usually goes until 10PM.

Looking forward to seeing the gang.

goo

P.S. If you have not already read the Ludo Game Design Contest post --- Why not??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Ross
Canada
North Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be bringing Agricola.

Update: Something's come up and I won't be able to make it after all. Unless someone else is bringing it, Agricola'll have to wait til next Tuesday at Kravings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark McEvoy
Canada
Mountain
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
If there's room at the table I'm in for Agricola. If not, I'll have my newest acquisitions Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game and Dungeon Twister: 3/4 Players Expansion (and Race for the Galaxy and Tichu - yay new set has two full decks! - though I imagine those games would be present anyway without my help).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Purcell
Canada
Kanata
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be running a 4 player reluctant allies BattleLore scenario once Dean gets there (a little after 7ish) so I assume there are 2 spaces to fill although it will be hard to compete for attention with most hyped game of the year (decade?). Now if I had just finished painting the dwarves it might have made all the difference. Ah well, the figures are boxed and ready to rumble.

RTFG will be dragged along of course and I'm always ready to jump into that with both feet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.