United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello folks,
I just wanted to take a moment and give a sincere and special thanks to BGG and the great BGGeeks that have helped launch and support our products, particularly SeaRovers.

I would first like to thank our international customers. In the last few days we've received orders from Germany, Spain and Hungary! Since we first made available the SeaRovers Limited Editions and print-and-play kits we've sold games to BGGeeks in:

Bolivia
Canada
England/UK
Germany
Hungary
Ireland
Italy
Serbia
Spain
South Korea
and Sweden

I also want to thank our US customers. We've sold games to great people in:

AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, MA, MI, MS, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, and WA.

Scott and BGG deserve a great thanks for opening up the world of boardgames to people around the world. I'm sure most of our customers found us through BGG, so thank you Scott and the rest of the BGG team that make this site a tremendous success!

Even with the rise in material costs and shipping fees, things are not slowing down. We're nearing the launch of the SeaRovers retail version which will be shown at Toy Fair in NY in February. We're still looking for publishers and distributors in Europe and other parts of the world so please keep spreading the word!

In closing, thanks again to all, we consider every one of our customers as friends. To all aspiring designers and publishers, just do it! Start small and you'll have nowhere to go but up. Please forgive me if I've left anyone out and thanks again!

Sincerely,
Van Overbay

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Van Overbay
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Wow! I just have to say thanks again!

Just in the past few hours I've gotten inquiries from the Netherlands and Bolivia (that will hopefully turn into sales). Keep them coming guys and I really appreciate your support!

BTW: For those in international countries, I have the print-and-play version set up so that translated text can be added to the cards. And, if you have or do translate the text, please send me a copy of just your text files so I can keep them for when the game goes into production in those languages. Thanks!

-Van

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Van Overbay
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I'm very pleased to add Bolivia to the list (which adds a new continent to the SeaRovers World Tour)! Many thanks again!

-Van

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.