Joshua Balvin
United States
Los Angeles
CA - California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah, i know all you z-man preorders have recieved yours...but for those of us a little slow to the punch, i just got my tracking number as mine goes in the mail today! i ordered mine from thoughthammer.com

anyone else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abraham Drucker
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
MOAR GAMES
badge
Damn Dirty Ape I Love You
mbmbmbmbmb
joshbalvin wrote:
yeah, i know all you z-man preorders have recieved yours...but for those of us a little slow to the punch, i just got my tracking number as mine goes in the mail today! i ordered mine from thoughthammer.com

anyone else?

Yep, me too. On another thread a few people mentioned that they got their ThoughtHammer numbers as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abraham Drucker
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
MOAR GAMES
badge
Damn Dirty Ape I Love You
mbmbmbmbmb
My agricola was picked up by FedEx at 5:32 PM central time and should arrive in SF on Friday.

Good luck to everyone else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Phillips
United States
Quincy
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah my copy is making it's way to me in Missouri from Coolstuff in Florida...Delivery day, Thurs...game night, Sun...HooRah!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Bart
United States
Winnetka
California
flag msg tools
designer
Baseball been bery bery good to me
badge
This is a picture of a published game designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy left CLS Games in Kennesaw GA at 6:16 pm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Murtagh
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
My copy has left the store and is in route (UPS)to be at my doorstep on Thursday...and I ordered it from Boulder Games just this weekend (I think Sunday)! Interestingly I ordered it after someone posted that Boulder had copies, and another member replied questioning if they really had any for sale....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip duBarry
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine's coming to Cincinnati Thursday from Coolstuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler.I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.
badge
Bffffttt, Pffffttt, Buuuuurtt........
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't get a notice from Boards&Bits so I checked out the site. They had this note on the Agricola page:

Quote:
Note: Agricola should arrive no later than Firday, 8/15. We hope to have all Agricola orders (as well as any other orders) shipped out by Monday, as long as the order is not waiting for any other item(s).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remus Rhymus
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I think that this situation absolutely requires
badge
a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my tracking number from coolstuff in Orlando last night.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I awoke this morning to the first wet dream I've experienced in years. I've really got to get this old bladder-infected cat to the vet.
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am.
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my tracking number from Fair Play Games on Tuesday, and I've been checking it every few hours since. Mine was a preorder (had to order before midnight on May 31 to get the animeeples, and I got mine in at 11:55pm).

The package left from Flint, MI and is now in Hodgkins (sp?), IL, on its way to Bossier City, LA (half of the fabulous twin cities of Shreveport/Bossier!), and it's supposed to arrive on Monday, the 18th.

Can't wait to open the box and get my first whiff of the "New Game Smell". I swear, if my wife had a perfume like that, we'd have lots more than just two kids.....

[Edited to fix typo.]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabe Alvaro
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
joshbalvin wrote:
yeah, i know all you z-man preorders have recieved yours...

Not every z-man preorder has been delivered. For some reason, I am still waiting for mine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery Bowling
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
Was it for this my life I sought? Maybe so, Maybe not.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered mine from Thought Hammer back in January and it shipped on Tuesday. Suppose to arrive in SF on Friday. Been following it across the country with FedEx.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.