Larry Tuxbury
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
badge
SHAZAM!
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone explain how I should sort my "E" cards? Should I consolidate all of the stray E's, or were they packaged in separate shrinks because they're supposed to be separate?

I read a thread that sort of dealt with this way down the line, but it wasn't clear to me.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeroen Harkes
Netherlands
Voorburg
Zuid Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They were somewhat mixed during packaging. You should separate them into an E, I ad K deck. (And of course split them in Minor Improvements and Occupations)

Oh, BTW the decks are not equal in size.

Edit: added BTW

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's what I do:

1. Separate each deck by type (E, I, K, and Z).

2. Separate each Occupation by the number of players needed. That way, when I get started, I can keep out those requiring more players than I have at the table.

3. Sleeve each card, because they're really flimsy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Branko K.
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I have four "substacks" for every deck:

-1+ occupations
-3+ occupations
-4+ occupations
-Minor Improvements

which I keep separate with rubber bands, but are kept all together in small cardboard boxes labeled E, I and K.

Since I play mostly 2-player games this suits me nicely. However, I am still at oddse when more players show up whether I should mix all the 1+, 3+ and 4+ occupations together and then deal from the one big stack, or should I just give proportional amount from each substack to each player...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Tuxbury
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
badge
SHAZAM!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.