Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nancy Castillo
United States
Laredo
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We play this game last weekend, 3 player game, and for my friends the game was bored, after i read again the reviews, i think the game its not good with 3 playes, its better with 5 playes.

In a 3 players game every one have to complete almost all victory condition i mean you dont have to chose an strategy just get the victory conditions in any order.

What do you think about this game for 3 players?...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's always possible that they "stretched" the game to make it work with 3, when in reality it might be best with 4-5.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bigney
United States
Alexandria Bay
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To each their own; I think the game plays just fine with 2, quite frankly. The game feels different with each number, and the fact that you can pick and choose your victory conditions is nifty--but with fewer players lies increased possibility of pulling off amazing one turn combos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I will not rest until Biblios is in the Top 100. - Steve Oksienik
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
I played it 2-player and its more of a race than anything. The individual cards become even more important. While not spectacular, I'd play a 2-player game again. My 4-player experience was drastically superior, but I think they're basically just different games at different player levels.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominique Cortens
Belgium
Diest
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
Just play for points, not for the victory conditions. A much better experience with 3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Case
England
Epsom
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
https://www.facebook.com/amuse.ment.92
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jsalais wrote:
We play this game last weekend, 3 player game, and for my friends the game was bored,

Well..................it is a board game.

Sorry, but you must have some razor mates if the game got fed up with them.

Sorry again. I've finished now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Stein
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, we were quite pleased to have a game that played so well with 3 players. Those are few and far between. At least everyone felt like they were still "in it" until the end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.