Subject: Chicago Stores rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Hardy
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
coffee
I just moved to the Chicago area and am looking for a place to shop/play. Please help, I'm bored...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/294366

Welcome to BGG!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edwin Priest
United States
Inverness
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome. Check out the gamestore database: http://www.gamestoredb.com/

I don't know about Chicago stores, but Games Plus in Mt. Prospect is fairly close to the city. It is a great store with frequent gaming nights and an open boardgame day the first Saturday of each month.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Black Sun Games
United States
chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Greetings from Blacksun Games! We plan to open our doors next Friday, August 22nd! We are very excited to be part of Chicago's gaming community. Thank you for checking us out and hope to game with you soon!

Brandon and Tom
www.blacksungameschicago.com

Black Sun Games
5426 N. Kedzie
Chicago, IL
773-588-1065
Blacksungameschicago.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bobek
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're interested in any miniature battles, I'm willing to travel. My problem during the school year is school. But you can always ask. The worst that can happen is that I say I can't. I live in Chicago's SW area, near Midway. I'm the author of The Games of War: A Treasury of Rules for Battles with Toy Soldiers, Ships, and Planes. You can check out the book's reviews, game pictures and the like at the Geek, Amazon.com, and ConSimWorld.com.
John Bobek

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.