GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,765 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
23 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Request for Tribal Council for Admins rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Lott
United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
Being a Lions fan is a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Cast your votes Admins and we'll see who gets kicked off the island.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
除名山 蔵芽戸
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Octavian! He embezzles microbadges!!


Oh wait. I misread that, we aren't voting off admins??
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Blott wrote:
Cast your votes Admins and we'll see who gets kicked off the island.


If the Admins got to vote, I'm sure it would be "Drew" who would be kicked off.

laugh
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is it just me or do my balls itch?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah... what do we need to do to get Drew to leave?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken B.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll go tally the votes.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken B.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ken B.

That's one vote Ken B.


Mike Chapel


One vote Ken, one vote Mike.


Ken B.


Two votes Ken, one vote Mike.


Ken B.


Three votes Ken, one vote Mike.




....and the third person to be kicked off Boardgamegeek is:









11 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll miss you Ken. You and your awesome photoshop skills.
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
I'll miss you Ken. You and your awesome photoshop skills.


What are you talking about? That's my handwriting.
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken B.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
I'll miss you Ken. You and your awesome photoshop skills.



Oh, I'll see you at the final Tribal Council, Mr. Mike "Smarty Pants" Chapel.


4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diane Close
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
chaddyboy_2000 wrote:
MWChapel wrote:
I'll miss you Ken. You and your awesome photoshop skills.


What are you talking about? That's my handwriting.


Yeah, Chapel, the image is an obvious outtake from Chad's YouTube video, "Never Gonna Give You Up! (Or Am I?)"
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's pretty clear that the Aldie/Derk alliance is in control of the game, and they have to be removed from power while we still have the numbers.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
OldestManOnMySpace wrote:
I think it's pretty clear that the Aldie/Derk alliance is in control of the game, and they have to be removed from power while we still have the numbers.


I dunno...I think they can be manipulated. The real power alliance is those three admins from Kansas! I really gotta find that hidden immunity idol before they target me...

-MMM
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diane Close
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Octavian wrote:
... The real power alliance is those three admins from Kansas! ...


Oh, you mean "the cabal"?

Shhh, remember BGG Rule #0: There is no Cabal. There is, however, a site-wide conspiracy designed solely to lead users to believe that there is a Cabal. So quick, pass it on...

Go conspiracy theories!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diane Close
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
KSensei wrote:
... we aren't voting off admins??


...The very thought is making me all tingly.


No, that's the effect of their tasers.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Chavez
Mexico
Monterrey
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
pdclose wrote:
chaddyboy_2000 wrote:
MWChapel wrote:
I'll miss you Ken. You and your awesome photoshop skills.


What are you talking about? That's my handwriting.


Yeah, Chapel, the image is an obvious outtake from Chad's YouTube video, "Never Gonna Give You Up! (Or Am I?)"
}

Dammit, now I got that song stuck in my mind. You have effectively text-rickrolled me :S
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diane Close
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr.Baggins wrote:
You have effectively text-rickrolled me :S


I win!!! I have now successfully video, ASCII and text rickrolled you guys! What else is there left in life? laugh
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
pdclose wrote:
Mr.Baggins wrote:
You have effectively text-rickrolled me :S


I win!!! I have now successfully video, ASCII and text rickrolled you guys! What else is there left in life? laugh


Rickrolled Mind Trick.

7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
KSensei wrote:
Octavian! He embezzles microbadges!!
...
Oh wait. I misread that, we aren't voting off admins??


I think that he's the least of your concern.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
Octavian wrote:
OldestManOnMySpace wrote:
I think it's pretty clear that the Aldie/Derk alliance is in control of the game, and they have to be removed from power while we still have the numbers.


I dunno...I think they can be manipulated. The real power alliance is those three admins from Kansas! I really gotta find that hidden immunity idol before they target me...

-MMM


Hey-hey! Only two from Kansas, one is from Missouri.

Tom Sawyer in Fairly Oddparents wrote:
As we say in Missouri, I ain't going back to Missouri.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
skelebone wrote:


Hey-hey! Only two from Kansas, one is from Missouri.


Whatever. All you fly-over people are alike.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr.Baggins wrote:
pdclose wrote:
chaddyboy_2000 wrote:
MWChapel wrote:
I'll miss you Ken. You and your awesome photoshop skills.


What are you talking about? That's my handwriting.


Yeah, Chapel, the image is an obvious outtake from Chad's YouTube video, "Never Gonna Give You Up! (Or Am I?)"
}

Dammit, now I got that song stuck in my mind. You have effectively text-rickrolled me :S


1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Octavian wrote:
OldestManOnMySpace wrote:
I think it's pretty clear that the Aldie/Derk alliance is in control of the game, and they have to be removed from power while we still have the numbers.


I dunno...I think they can be manipulated. The real power alliance is those three admins from Kansas! I really gotta find that hidden immunity idol before they target me...

-MMM

I think they're after Melissa, she would win against anyone in front of the jury.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.