GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,553 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

World War II: Barbarossa to Berlin» Forums » Rules

Subject: Doubts... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Negrelli
Italy
Verona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played the game for the first time (solo).
I've some doubts:

1. REGULAR CONNECTIONS:
the spaces are connected by path (black lines), river (blue dots) and SR route. For the Movement and combat purpose the regular connection are only the black lines (path) ?

2. MULTISPACES COMBAT:
When I attack from 2 adjacent spaces I've to spend 2 activations point (one for each space) ?

3. ALLIED INVASION:
If in the first space they land they have to retreat, are they eliminated ?

For the moment .. is all.
Thank you very much !
Bye all !!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D S
Germany
Senftenberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
marconegrelli wrote:
I've some doubts:

1. REGULAR CONNECTIONS:
the spaces are connected by path (black lines), river (blue dots) and SR route. For the Movement and combat purpose the regular connection are only the black lines (path) ?

River, too.
Quote:

2. MULTISPACES COMBAT:
When I attack from 2 adjacent spaces I've to spend 2 activations point (one for each space) ?

At least two, depending on nationalities in the activated spaces there might be more, of course.
Quote:

3. ALLIED INVASION:

Since Beach heads aren't 'spaces' - and only those can be entered - I suppose that yes, they are eliminated. But I'm not absolutely sure about that...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John D'Angelo
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
marconegrelli wrote:
I've some doubts:

1. REGULAR CONNECTIONS:

2. MULTISPACES COMBAT:

3. ALLIED INVASION:

For the moment .. is all.
Thank you very much !
Bye all !!

1. You can move along river connections as well

2. Yes, and there must also be an attacking mechanized unit in the other spaces (not including the original space) for a multi space attack.

3. Not sure what you mean here. If an invading unit is attacking and loses the combat, it would simply stay on the beach head (attackers don't retreat). If on the beach head and was attacked, it can cancel the retreat by losing a step (like forests, trenches, etc)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Negrelli
Italy
Verona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much Dirk and John !!
meeplemeeplemeeplemeeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.