King Bing wrote:
I've read the new beta-rules (Aug 15th) : it sounds great !
And some points are clearer now (movements for ships, routs, etc.,.)
But I still have a few questions about ships:
- During a sea assault and landing:
I am the attacker and I decide to retreat. I put my legions back on the ship. What happens to those legions if the ship is captured ?
In this case the ships reteating, retreat before you roll for capture of ships.
- A ship with at least 1 legion can land at an enemy or neutral port. But may this ship land on an enemy port containing one or more enemy ships ?
Ships in port are just that ships in port. They control the space but if attacked either go out to sea or are captured.
- An empty sea zone is vacant even if there is one or more enemy ships in one ore more ports of that sea zone, right ?
- One last question just to be sure about the ship movements. Here is an example :
My ship is in the port of Syracuse.
I want to go in the port of Athenae.
I must spend 4 movement points :
- 1 point for Mare Internum
- 1 point for Mare Lybicum
- 1 point for Mare Aegaeum
- 1 point for the Port of Athenae
Am I right ?
Thank you Justin Thompson, I can't wait to play this game !