GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,024 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Advanced Squad Leader: Starter Kit #2» Forums » General

Subject: Looking for S17 scenario rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
cheuk ki ho
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking for S17 Scenario of ASLSK2. Unfortunately, the Operation Magazine containing the said scenario is out of stock. Any suggestions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Pytel
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
S17 was published in Ops48, which is still in stock at MMP. S8, which you just asked for a little while ago, was published in Ops47, also in stock at MMP. Only S7 (from Ops46) is out of print, and I imagine that could be found on eBay with a little patience.

Trolling for scans of OOP scenarios might be marginally acceptable, depending on who you talk to. But if the magazines are still in print, then support the publisher and purchase them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MMP is supposedly putting the Ops Mag scenarios on their website when it is redone. No ETA on that, though they had hoped to have the new website up months ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Bluerock
United States
Mufreesboro
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
S7, S18, S19 are there now. I assume the rest will follow. http://www.multimanpublishing.com/news_text.php?nw_id=139

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.