GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,109 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Dungeon Twister Collectors Box» Forums » General

Subject: Collectors Club rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernd Weber
Germany
Augsburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MidKentGamerUK wrote:
Is this still being supported by Pro Ludo?

So there was a time when this was supported? ninja

There are no news in the German Dungeon Twister Forum (Link to the Collectors Box area: http://www.dungeontwister-forum.de/viewforum.php?f=14) that this isn't supported anymore, but:

- There were delays after delays for the 4 "surprises" (and also the amazone miniature). In the meantime 3 are shipped, if I recall correctly.

- At the moment it doesn't look like Pro Ludo will release a fourth German expansion (bad sales because bad support and delays). So it is unkown what will happen with the fourth "surprise".

- There were also delays for the special, exclusive room pair. After some previews (should've been the Promo rooms "P4", two icy rooms) they finally got printed for Essen 2007 - but after opening the packs at Essen they found out that there was a misprint and the rooms "P2" were printed again. So you will only get the special rooms "P2" instead the exclusive rooms "P4".

- And don't forget: To get the amazone miniature and the four surprises you have to order the "Abo" (subsription of the expansions for 30 € each), else you will only get one room pair.

If you don't get anything (happend before) you can use the email adress from http://www.dungeontwister-forum.de/viewtopic.php?p=6412#p641... and ask.

I own the Collectors Edition (cost me only 35 €), but because all this delays and errors I ignored the Collectors Club.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MidKentGamerUK wrote:
Another quick question, was the certificate meant to be signed?

No, but you were are meant to state your German bank account info - and most likely also to have a German adress, as I cannot see them send these 'specials' outside Germany without a loss.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Weber
Germany
Augsburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Following the postcard you should get these 7 promo items:

- Amazon cardboard piece (included in the Collectors Box)
- One exclusive room pair
The rest only if you order the abo:
- Amazon miniature for ordering the abo
- Four surprises, one with each expansion

And that's what people have got until now:
- Amazon cardboard piece
- One not so exclusive room pair P2
- Amazon miniature (was shipped with the first expansion, but not everyone got one, so many had to complain at Pro Ludo)
- Two surprises: Waldelf and Zephir, der Arglistige* (shipped after a long delay)

So two surprises are unknown (or only one if Pro Ludo is counting the Amazon miniature as a surprise) and probably won't be produced ever.

* For registering at the German forum there is another promo. Before the print run there was a voting and Zephir, der Arglistige won. But Pro Ludo made another mistake and is shipping Zephir as a Collectors Box surprise and Der Unbarmherzige as forum promo.

Promo details in French (Zephyr le fourbe, L'elfe des bois, L'impitoyable): http://www.dungeontwister.net/dossiers/cat.php?idcat=48
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.